Multi Family HVAC Services in Cincinnati, OH
Are you in the market for an HVAC system that can meet the needs of multiple families? Cair Heating & Cooling offers top-notch HVAC services for large scale-projects in Cincinnati and surrounding areas. Keep residents cozy all year with a dependable HVAC unit.
We Provide Multi Family HVAC Systems
Are you struggling to find the perfect HVAC system for your duplex, apartment, or condo building? This can be a daunting task – as the construction of a multi family HVAC system requires many decisions along the way.
Luckily, Cair Heating & Cooling makes finding the right air conditioning and heating system for your building a breeze. How many units need to be outfitted? What material should be used? No matter what questions you may have, we’re here to answer all of them.
At the end of the day, we’re here to help answer the question that’s probably weighing the heaviest on your mind: Which HVAC system is the right one for me?
Cair Heating & Cooling
Contact Cair Heating & Cooling today!
Choose the Best HVAC System for Your Multi Family Building
Selecting the right HVAC system for a multi family building is a challenge that many developers and building owners know all too well. There are multiple implications to consider – such as the cost of HVAC installation, energy efficiency, required maintenance and more.
Cair Heating & Cooling is here to help multi-family dwelling owners in the Cincinnati area choose cost effective, long-lasting options for their buildings. With multiple high-quality brands to choose from, Cair will ensure you select the best fit for you.
Centralized HVAC systems are comprised of a single unit located in the building’s basement or attic.
While these systems are typically more energy efficient than decentralized systems, the cost of installation is higher.
- The four-pipe vertical stacked fan coil system carries the highest initial cost but generally provides the highest degree of comfort.
- The two-pipe vertical fan coil system is similar to the four-pipe system described above, except there are only two pipes to deliver either hot or chilled water. Because hot and chilled water share the same piping and pumps, cooling and heating cannot be provided simultaneously.
- The water source heat pump system is one of the most popular centralized systems for mid to high-rise residential HVAC because it offers some flexibility for simultaneous heating and cooling, but is a lower initial cost alternative to the four-pipe system.
Decentralized HVAC systems consist of separate units designated for each family/unit. While these systems lack the energy efficiency of centralized systems, installation and maintenance are less costly.
- The fan coil unit with integral pump system is one of the most economical decentralized HVAC systems. The fan coil unit uses an integral pump to circulate heated water from the domestic hot water heater through the fan coil, thereby utilizing that domestic hot water heater to provide both hot water and heat for the unit.
- The gas fired furnace with a coil and remote condenser option is very similar to the system described above, except instead of getting heat from the hot water heater, it uses a gas fired furnace within the fan coil to heat the air, which is then distributed through-out the unit.
- The Magic Pak is fully self-contained: all the cooling and heating equipment, including the compressor, comes complete in one unit. It requires mounting on an outside wall with an exterior louver for air supply.
Call Cair Heating & Cooling
to find out how you can save money on your utility bills!
Multi Family HVAC Contractors Near You
Looking for multi family HVAC construction services in your area?
Cair Heating & Cooling is available for residential multi family HVAC installation projects in:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Your designated technician will be able to assess your space (or future project) to determine the right layout for your building. Then, we will provide an accurate, no-obligation quote for materials and labor before we start the project. No hidden costs, guaranteed!
Call Cair to maximize comfort and savings in your home!
Call Us to get a Free Quote!